Some things require a bit of time

It has all definitely come a little way, and it's scary that the adventure is only beginning. I have no idea where the doors are leading too, but I gotta keep opening them and seeing what is on the other side. This isn't really for you to read, cause lets face it, I doubt anyone has read any of this. This is an outlet for me to get things off my mind and into paper......21st century paper. (I love you technology, now what's this pencil I hear old folk speak off). It's gonna be a journey and I think I am going to write blogs on a more frequent basis. How many blogs have you read say that then turn into ghosts. This could be the 100th time Ha.
I believe this to be more accurate at this current moment. Anyways, cheers to the next adventures. Currently on the design for more ideas and stuff. 

0 comments: