Refocus the Gear

This is a where things get interesting for me here, a refocusing on the site and boosting marketing appeal. The present time is the best time to make something big happen and what better way then to keep pushing onward and forward and make this into a much bigger dynasty then one could ever imagine. I believe that my thoughts and desires have been way too broad and I need to get a clearer idea of what I am really after and the road to get there. Lately, my mind has been all over the place and I don't know why. Feels like my head has be frazzled but I have been keep these penetralia thoughts, and it has been holding me back from my day to day. A readjustment is needed and I need to embrace it's timeline, maybe some separation is need to refocus on what ReckGear can really be. The world is ready for it, the world needs it. It needs these designs I have hidden away and ready to go. It needs it like goat needs a roti shell. Ha 
This is indicative of ones mindset, the thunderous rampage of strikes of lighting hitting every cylinder at once is a little daunting, but at the end when it all comes together it makes for a beautiful imagery of blissful awesomeness. Lets get it, Lets get it.

0 comments: